2009/04/08

Wednesday 11:03pm

Brennan went to sleep around 8:10pm. Brian went down around 8:30pm. Alli went down around 9:15pm - she was watching TV w/ me. Brian has since been up and awake nearly the entire time. I went in there once around 9:30 and he was totally naked because he had peed a bit in his pull-up and wanted a new one, and also wanted his Batman PJ's on. Another time he had pushed his pillow off the bed and knocked his water against the frame which made me think he'd gotten a boo-boo. Another time he actually did get a boo-boo while playing w/ his Spiderman toy. I think now he is asleep.

Brennan just woke up and would only eat 2 oz so I left the bottle in w/ him. I've got a little more clean-up in the room here, and then I'm crashing for the night. Not planning on waking up before 6am.

Forgot to give Brennan Tylenol and Alli her eye drops tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment