2009/04/06

Monday 7:59pm

Brennan is down just now. I tossed him around playfully before putting on his diaper and he loved it. He also sat still while I got him dressed which was nice. I gave him a 4 oz bottle and around 2.5 oz I realized that I hadn't given him Tylenol and he immediately stopped drinking and put in his paci. We came downstairs and I attempted to feel his top teeth which made him reel. I gave him the Tylenol and we went back upstairs where he finished off his entire bottle without hesitation.
While doing that Allison decided to wash her hair with conditioner - oh Lord. Not sure how much she used, but the tub water feels like blood it's so thick. She & Brian don't want to get out just yet so I'm doing this. I hope to have them down by 8:30. Just by typing that, I'm sure I'm jinxing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment