2009/04/07

Tuesday 9:04pm

Not a whole lot different today from yesterday. The boys were good initially, but little B was whiny from 6:30 until tub time. Alli didn't want a tub but she didn't give me any hassle. Brian didn't want a tub because we were watching Evan Almighty but when I agreed to carry him up he was fine. Brennan got Tylenol at 7, and 4 oz of milk at 7:45. Why is it Brennan can have yogurt and cheese, but not milk???
The boys had Red Baron pizza for dinner and I ate over half of it by myself - I was starved for some reason. Mrs Santilli said that Allison didn't eat much of the grilled cheese she was provided, but Alli was eating cereal the second she walked in - I even let her have cheese crackers in bed. Hey, I'm tired.
It's 9:08 now and I'm going to take out the garbage and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment