2009/04/06

Monday 8:32am

It's 8:30, I'm online and "working" so the morning went fine. I actually had all the kids down in the kitchen at 7am, though they were pretty finicky eaters. Alli spent a lot of time entertaining Brennan which was extremely helpful since I had to run around looking for her Barbie - we never did find it. I also got the Easter Baskets into your car, clothes for Brennan, and diapers & pull-ups for the boys. I should have done that last night, but I was tired and figured I'd be up early enough to do it.
Alli didn't want to buy and since she was doing so well w/ Brennan, I had time to make her a lunch and a snack for stay-n-play. When we got to school the green flag wasn't out yet, but Allisons assistant teacher - Mrs Jones? - got out of her car and walked right past us so I enlisted her help to get Alli inside and Alli had no problems with that. Actually, she's the one that shouted - Look! It's my teacher! She did her hair today, too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment