2009/04/05

Sunday 2:22pm

Just got back from Sams. Actually went in twice because I forgot the $5 check / coupon for Enfamil. Got diapers, wipes, pull-ups, and 1 pair of pants for work to replace cargo pants that have blue stain. After 2nd trip I got fries at Wendy's for the kids and gave Brennan bottle that I had along. He drank 3 oz, but still started griping around the country club all the way home. I gave him a paci - it disappeared. I gave him another and same thing.

Right now the kids are eating their fries - they were too hot at Wendy's. Brennan is having cheerios because he turned his nose up at yogurt, Kidz bar, french fries, and chicken nuggets. He slept until 12:30 - a 2.5 or 3 hour nap!!! I thought it would only last 45 mins or so and I missed out on a chance to play with the kids who spent a lot of that time outside on the swing set / trampoline. They also watched Strawberry Shortcake & had pop corn for lunch :-)

Expect B to go down again around 3 or 3:30 - maybe he'll sleep in the stroller if we go to the park. Brian warned us that it's really muddy, though, so we may stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment