2009/05/19

Day 14.2 - 36 mins - 3 miles on Highland Hills

I wanted to run long today, but the baby woke up just as I was heading downstairs - the little bugger! I tried to get him back to sleep but he cried which woke up Annie and then it was either argue or just get out of there. I had to really bundle him up because it was only 31 degrees when we started - below freezing!!!

I zig-zagged down the hill to first street and back up to our house. From the house to Lexington and then right onto 3rd, down Hamilton, left onto the alley between 3rd & 2nd all the way down to Field, then right onto 2nd back to Hamilton, left onto Cintra lane, then right onto Field and right down 1st to Hamilton. There I turned around and went on the same route, but it was mostly up hill this time. The stroller was a pain - it wouldn't stay straight & I kept having to use both hands to get it back on track. Brennan, of course, fell asleep pretty quickly, just to tick me off.

The NB 1224's continue to feel better and better. I wore tights, knit hat, mittens, and a jacket and I needed it! It wasn't a great run or a bad run, just a run. At least it was 37 minutes long so I know I worked off a few calories. I was 217.8 this morning -- can 215 be far behind?