2009/03/16

Hiatus Nearly Over

I ran last Tuesday & Wednesday and had a good time outdoors. Friday rolled around and it was too cold for outside and my shins were hurting so I skipped. Saturday was a no go because the baby kept me awake too late. And he's been sick ever since so I haven't gone running. I was up until 3am last night. Now, refereeing starts on Wednesday and I'm torn about when I should start running again. Wednesday? But I've got a scrimmage - don't want to do too much, too soon. Not tomorrow, Tuesday, either - it's 11:30 at night for goodness sakes, and that would throw my schedule off. I think I'll just go Wed morning at the 13 minute run level. My weight is okay - 225 - so I just have to be careful about not screwing up my legs. Knock-on-wood, my ankle feels nearly normal!