2009/03/07

4.6 - Outside Run because it was Warm!!!!

Not sure the temp, but it was at least 40 degrees outside. I had packed my stuff the night before and was able to put Brennan back to sleep before I left at 5:30am. I went to Wegmans, changed, ran, shopped, and relaxed for 10 minutes before Brennan woke up again around 7:10am.

I made 3 circuits of Market Street though my lower legs were quite bothersome. Not shin splints I think, but it definitely felt like a pounding. Maybe it's just the Saucony's because I think that's been the case all week. Next week I switch back to my Brooks so we'll see.

We went out for dinner & a beer last night and surprisingly, I'm still only 223.4 this morning. I'm a little disheartened that I haven't lost anything since last week, but I'm trying to keep in mind that I'm really not running much - not even 20 minutes at a time which is the fat-burning target. It's good that I'm controlling my diet (mostly :-) and if I keep increasing the running while watching my intake, I'll start to drop again.