2016/03/14

One full week as a Veggie lover

It's officially one week of not eating any meat and the weight has started to go back down a bit. Not because of eating veggies or anything, but because I was just better about eating in general. I don't expect tomorrow will be as good as we had pizza and ice cream at the church Alpha course tonight, but maybe extra sleep will help. Actually, it seems like it's been more than a week, but it certainly hasn't been as hard to keep doing as I originally thought. Of course, I was also trying to go dairy-free but adding yogurt back into the diet really helped add more protein to the diet, though I pretty much stick to Suggi's flavors. It easy to keep them in the fridge since no one else in the family likes them! Tomorrow, back on the stretching & yoga. I took a couple days off w/ the USSF course all day Saturday & Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment