2009/02/20

Down to 225!

Yesterday I didn't go to the gym for my 30 minute walk, but did several 10-min at work instead. Today, for the first time in probably a year, I weigh less than 225. Sure, by only .2 lbs, but I'll take it.

Little B had a rough night and I didn't get much sleep, but I did my programmed run today: 4min run, 1 walk, repeat 6 times. I was tired but motivated because my new sneakers finally arrived. I tried the Under Armour Renevant and was not impressed. It felt okay to put on, but not exceptional. And after 20 minutes or so, I realized that part of the lacing was actually chafing my toes. I thought about trying them again until I took them off and one of my heels was similarly irritated. Best to stick with New Balance, Brooks, and Saucony. I'm returning the UA if I can. Unless someone out there wants to try them - they're size 10.5 D.