2019/04/20

3.72 solo miles

Nice & chilly to start with pleny of mud. Hence, I didn't bring Belle. The boys were still asleep when I left and I wouldn't have made them anyway - I wanted to put in some miles and get over 10 for the year so I just listened to Backpacker Radio while I walked. Had some good laughs and still made it home in time to get Brennan to the church Easter Egg Hunt.

Backpack was about 29 lbs and I considered not even taking it, but in the end decided it was a better idea to take it just in case. Not sure why it's so heavy, though - maybe due to the switch in sleeping pad & addition of water. I really packed like I was going for a few days including puffy jacket, rain gear, pillow, liner, etc... A little annoyed I didn't make it to the next parking spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment