2016/05/24

Ouch

Didn't eat dinner until 10pm due to soccer practice, the dinner was gone when I got home, and then I had to run out to get some stuff for Brian's field trip. After practice we stopped for ice cream and I got a sunburst fizz. At Wegmans I had a cookie. For dinner I had a grilled cheese w/ egg (Monks wheat bread, 1 slice cheddar, 1 slice muenster, butter & olive oil in the pan.


Went to sleep around 11:30.


Woke at 1am with pain in my intestines. Sat on the can for about 20 minutes and the pain continued to intensify. Got so bad I almost screamed for Annie and thought I was headed to the hospital. Finally got it out it seemed but body continued to feel "off". Somehow I made it to work. Feel just OK today, though sticking with veggies & water for a while. Had Caesar salad at Applebee's with Annie & the Becken's for lunch.


Was it because I slammed the sunburst fizz? Orange soda & orange sherbet. Or the late dinner? Whatever, I'm now afraid of the toilet for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment